Investment Casting in Rajkot
Rainbow Technocast is well-known for Investment Casting in Rajkot, Gujarat, India. We are a rapidly growing company operating from well-appointed premises in Rajkot, Gujarat, India. We provide a varied range of Investment Castings for Engineering Components, Ball Valves Castings, Gate Globe and Check Valves Castings, Butterfly Valves Castings, Dairy Parts Castings, Medical Implants Castings, Pumps Castings, and Investment Castings for Food Processing Industries.
In investment casting, a wax or appropriate polymer pattern is coated by dipping into the refractory material slurry. Once the refractory material coating is tough then this dipping process is repeated several times to increase the coating thickness and its strength. Once the final coating is tough the wax is fluid out and molten metal is moved into the cavity created by the wax pattern.
Once the metal sets within the mold, metal casting is removed by breaking the refractory mold. The investment casting process can be summarised in the following steps – Master pattern making, Master die production, Pattern creation, Pattern assembly, refractory mold creation, dewaxing, casting, and part removal.
- It offers almost unlimited freedom in terms of investment cast materials, but the most common materials used include Aluminium alloy, cast iron, and ferrous alloys. The process is particularly attractive for high-temperature alloys.
- Parts with very perplexing shapes and multifaceted highlights can be given a role as a solitary piece utilizing investment casting
- Contrasted with comparable assembling measures, Investment casting can accomplish a fantastic surface completion with no post-handling.
- Draft on dividers isn’t needed yet on the off chance that an expert bites the dust is utilized to make wax designs, draft on the face would help the example making measure simpler.
- Since there are no splitting lines, the cast would not have any glimmer. However, the wax examples may have to separate lines from the expert pass on.
- Great dimensional accuracy can be accomplished in the mix with extremely smooth as-projected surfaces. These abilities are particularly appealing when making items from high-softening temperature, hard-to-machine metals that can’t be projected with mortar or metal form measures.
- The wax utilized can typically be recuperated for reuse.
Investment casting is generally used for making complex-shaped components that need tighter tolerances, thinner walls, and better surface finish than can be found with sand casting.
You can see our CORPORATE VIDEO.
For more details, you can Contact Us.