Ferrous Investment Casting
Rainbow Technocast is a well-known Ferrous Investment Casting Manufacturer. We are a rapidly growing company operating from well-appointed premises in Rajkot, Gujarat, India. We provide a varied range of Investment Castings for Engineering Components, Ball Valves Castings, Gate Globe and Check Valves Castings, Butterfly Valves Castings, Dairy Parts Castings, Medical Implants Castings, Pumps Castings, and Investment Castings for Food Processing Industries.
Ferrous investment castings are done by lost-wax casting. It’s a process used by investment casting manufacturers in which a duplicate metal model is made from an original model. The intricate designs and work of an original model is achieved and can be remade through the investment casting process.
- Investment casting is a method that can give accurate results.
- This is an economic way to make high precision, high definition parts with complex details.
- Ferrous investment casting reduces waste, lowers machine time, labor time, and costs.
- The final product obtained by this process has a smooth finish.
- Investment casting can be done for both ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
- Lower labor time shortens lead times and costs.
- There’s no need for expensive equipment for the ferrous investment casting process.
- Low scrap wastage as the consistency in the investment casting method lessens the final costs.
- It’s the most economical way of making highly detailed metal parts.
You can see our CORPORATE VIDEO.
For more details, you can Contact Us.