Precision Casting Manufacturer
Rainbow Technocast is a well-known Precision Casting Manufacturer. We are a rapidly growing company operating from well-appointed premises in Rajkot, Gujarat, India. We provide a varied range of Investment Castings for Engineering Components, Ball Valves Castings, Gate Globe and Check Valves Castings, Butterfly Valves Castings, Dairy Parts Castings, Medical Implants Castings, Pumps Castings, and Investment Castings for Food Processing Industries.
Precision Casting Process
- MOLD DESIGNING
- As per the drawing, our engineer will finish the mold design. The mold is purchased from a mold factory.
- WAX INJECTION
- The wax is being injected by a machine. The wax design of the desired castings is produced by injection molding. This process is called patterns.
- ASSEMBLY TREE
- The patterns are attached to a central wax stick, called a sprue, to form a casting cluster or assembly tree.
- SHELL MAKING
- The shell is built by immersing the assembly in a liquid ceramic slurry and then into a bed of extremely fine sand. Up to SIX layers may be applied in this manner. The shell will be dry in each layer making.
- Once the ceramic is dry, then heating. The wax will be melted out. The melted wax will be flow out from the shell.
- In the conventional process, the shell is filled with molten metal by gravity pouring. As the metal cools, the parts and gates, sprue, and pouring cup become solid casting.
- When the metal has cooled and solidified, the ceramic shell will be broken off by vibration or a knock-out machine.
- CUT OFF
- The parts are cut away from the central spruce using a high-speed friction saw.
- After the casting was cut off. The casting pouring part will be grinded carefully.
- INSPECTION AND POST TREATMENT
- The casting will be inspected by an inspector as per drawing and quality requests. If there are unqualified parts. It will be repaired and inspected again.
- FINISHED CASTINGS
- After surface finishing operations, the metal castings become identical to the original wax patterns and are ready for shipment to the customer.
- Perfect-Surface Finish
- Closer to finished part designs
- Tighter Tolerances
- Competitive Tooling Costs
- Thin wall castings
- Less casting defects
We are engaged in manufacturers and suppliers of a wide range of accurate Precision Casting. These products are available as durable, flexible, and flawless products and superior performance. The range comes in different alloy specifications to meet the requirements of the industries. Our range of products is available at cost-effective rates on the market.
You can see our CORPORATE VIDEO.
For more details, you can Contact Us.