Investment Casting Exporter
Rainbow Technocast is a well-known Investment Casting Exporter and Manufacturer in Rajkot, Gujarat, India. We are a rapidly growing company operating from well-appointed premises in Rajkot, Gujarat, India. We provide a varied range of Investment Castings for Engineering Components, Ball Valves Castings, Gate Globe and Check Valves Castings, Butterfly Valves Castings, Dairy Parts Castings, Medical Implants Castings, Pumps Castings, and Investment Castings for Food Processing Industries.
Investment casting is one of the oldest manufacturing processes, dating back thousands of years, in which molten metal is poured into an expendable ceramic mold. The mold is formed by using a wax pattern – a disposable piece in the shape of the desired part. The pattern is surrounded, or “invested”, into a ceramic slurry that hardens into the mold. Investment casting is often referred to as “lost-wax casting” because the wax pattern is melted out of the mold after it has been formed.
Lox-wax processes are one-to-one (one pattern creates one part), which increases production time and costs relative to other casting processes. However, since the mold is destroyed during the process, parts with complex geometries and intricate details can be created. Investment casting can make use of most metals, most commonly using aluminum alloys, bronze alloys, magnesium alloys, cast iron, stainless steel, and tool steel.
This process is beneficial for casting metals with high melting temperatures that can not be molded in plaster or metal. Parts that are typically made by investment casting include those with complex geometry such as turbine blades or firearm components. High-temperature applications are also common, which includes parts for the automotive, aircraft, and military industries.
This casting process offers numerous benefits:
- Allows many intricate and complex forms to be cast
- The resulting parts have smooth surfaces with no parting lines.
- A vast array of alloys can be used, ferrous or non-ferrous, including alloys of aluminum, bronze or magnesium, cast iron, carbon steel, and stainless steel.
- Parts have good dimensional accuracy.
- Allows for both low and high-volume manufacturing.
- The cost of production is reduced since waste is minimal and it doesn’t require too much assembly.
- It’s also possible to add names, logos, or numbers to the parts.
You can see our CORPORATE VIDEO.
For more details, you can Contact Us.